MuleSoft is starting the Fall 2013 round of Mule Summits to highlight their industry leading Mule ESB and CloudHub iPaaS products, roadmaps, education, and networking – and once again Confluex will be there!
October 1st – Denver
October 7th – Toronto
October 9th – Washington DC
October 10th – Atlanta
October 30th – San Francisco
There are a ton of reasons to come:
- Meet and network with the Confluex team
- Learn best in class integration techniques from leading Mule users and experienced Mule architects
- Network with industry leaders and MuleSoft experts, including Ross Mason, Founder and VP of Product Strategy, as well as CTO Uri Sarid
- Gain visibility into the product roadmap
- Discuss innovative integration strategies with customers facing similar challenges
And, if you want to come we can get you a special discount. Register with the promo code CON20 and receive a 20% discount on admission!
To register or just learn more about it go check out the official page at MuleSoft’s website.
Can’t wait to see you there!